Forensic scientist, former investigator testify at Vaughn trial
September 7, 2012 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- A state police forensic scientist took the stand Friday in the trial of a Will County man accused of killing his wife and three children.
Kelly Krajnik testified about blood evidence Friday in the trial of Christopher Vaughn of Oswego. The state is trying to prove that Vaughn's wife could not have shot the children and herself.
The defense has argued she did.
A former state police investigator also testified about evidence taken from Vaughn's Ford Expedition. Patrick Collins was also the lead investigator in the Kathleen Savio case.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 51 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 4 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches 20 min ago
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos