Trial date tentatively set for suspect in Nova Henry murder
September 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A trial date was tentatively set in the 2009 murder of Nova Henry and her young daughter, Ava.
Henry's ex-boyfriend, Fredrick Goings, is accused of fatally shooting the 24-year-old woman and her 9-month-old daughter in January 2009. Henry's son, Noah, was not injured. The boy's father is basketball player Eddy Curry.
During a status hearing on September 10, 2012, Goings' trial date was tentatively set for October 26. He will appear in court for another status hearing on September 25.
Goings was Henry's attorney.
Curry once played for the Chicago Bulls and was a Thornwood High School standout.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler