Same man suspected in five downtown Chicago bank robberies; police release surveillance pictures
September 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It appears a man already suspected in four downtown bank robberies has struck again.
The latest, the fifth, happened Monday at the Chase Bank branch in the 200-block of West Jackson.
Chicago police released surveillance pictures from one of the robberies.
The suspect wore a blue shirt with yellow lettering Monday. He got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
In all the robberies, the suspect keeps his head covered with a baseball cap and wears sunglasses.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 2 min ago
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless 36 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport