Ex-cop convicted in fatal Dan Ryan DUI crash
September 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A former Chicago police detective awaits sentencing after being convicted in a crash that killed two young men on the Dan Ryan expressway three years ago.
A judge on Monday ruled that then off-duty Detective Joseph Frugoli was guilty of leaving the scene of the fiery crash that killed 23-year-old Andrew Cazares and 21-year- old Fausto Manzera.
Frugoli pleaded guilty last week to aggravated DUI charges in connection with the crash.
A sentencing date has not been set.
- Chicago Weather: Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 16 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square 17 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 7 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
17 min ago
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
15 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
7 min ago