Lake Forest HS teachers could strike by Wednesday
September 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Teachers at north suburban Lake Forest High School could join CPS teachers on the picket line. They could go on strike as early as Wednesday unless they reach an agreement with the District 115 school board.
The school says it has a contingency plan in place.
Lake Forest High School will remain open to students between 7:50 a.m. and 3:10 p.m. through this Friday. Lunch will be available each day, but there will be no bus service for students.
If Lake Forest teachers go on strike, visit www.lfhs.org for the latest information.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 9 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
9 min ago