Lake Forest HS teachers could strike by Wednesday
September 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Teachers at north suburban Lake Forest High School could join CPS teachers on the picket line. They could go on strike as early as Wednesday unless they reach an agreement with the District 115 school board.
The school says it has a contingency plan in place.
Lake Forest High School will remain open to students between 7:50 a.m. and 3:10 p.m. through this Friday. Lunch will be available each day, but there will be no bus service for students.
If Lake Forest teachers go on strike, visit www.lfhs.org for the latest information.
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Schaumburg couple survived Oklahoma tornado 22 min ago
- Roseland Hospital to lay off 68
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos