Lake Forest HS teachers could strike by Wednesday
September 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Teachers at north suburban Lake Forest High School could join CPS teachers on the picket line. They could go on strike as early as Wednesday unless they reach an agreement with the District 115 school board.
The school says it has a contingency plan in place.
Lake Forest High School will remain open to students between 7:50 a.m. and 3:10 p.m. through this Friday. Lunch will be available each day, but there will be no bus service for students.
If Lake Forest teachers go on strike, visit www.lfhs.org for the latest information.
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 12 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 5 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK 47 min ago
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos