Lynwood woman charged in Chatham hit-and-run crash that injured officer
September 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman was due in court Saturday in connection with a hit-and-run crash that injured a Chicago police officer.
Martha Parker, 33, of suburban Lynwood faces a series of charges, including leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a license or insurance.
The officer was standing outside his squad car at 79th Street and Wabash when he was hit early Thursday.
His injuries were not life-threatening.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas