Lynwood woman charged in Chatham hit-and-run crash that injured officer
September 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman was due in court Saturday in connection with a hit-and-run crash that injured a Chicago police officer.
Martha Parker, 33, of suburban Lynwood faces a series of charges, including leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a license or insurance.
The officer was standing outside his squad car at 79th Street and Wabash when he was hit early Thursday.
His injuries were not life-threatening.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs 19 min ago
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S. 56 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote 9 min ago
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
19 min ago
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos