Man killed in hit-and-run fleeing alleged attackers
September 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A male pedestrian in his 30s was struck and killed in a hit-and-run while fleeing his attackers during an alleged attempted robbery.
It happened just before 5 a.m. Sunday morning in the 2700 block of South Kedvale in the Little Village neighborhood.
Police say four or five men were riding in a 2000 to 2005 Ford Taurus when they attempted to rob the unidentified man.
Police are investigating whether the robbers ran down the victim before fleeing the scene.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 15 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos