Christopher Vaughn murder trial defense lawyers rest case
September 18, 2012 (JOLIET, Ill.) (WLS) -- Closing arguments in Christopher Vaughn's murder trial are scheduled to begin on Thursday.
In court Tuesday, Vaughn announced that he will not testify. The defense has rested its case.
Vaughn is accused of killing his wife and three children in 2007. He claims his wife shot him and their children before committing suicide.
Also in court Tuesday, a blood stain expert testified that his analysis of what happened did not match up with Vaughn's story.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos