$5,000 reward in CPD horse stable break-in
September 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the suspects in a break-in at the Chicago Police Department Mounted Unit stable on the South Side. Two police horses were injured.
Someone broke into the department's mounted unit facility at the South Shore Cultural Center's grounds Sunday night. One of the horses was treated after being sprayed with a fire extinguisher and another was cut the leg.
The reward was contributed by the Police Chaplain's Ministry and the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in 11 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos