$5,000 reward in CPD horse stable break-in
September 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the suspects in a break-in at the Chicago Police Department Mounted Unit stable on the South Side. Two police horses were injured.
Someone broke into the department's mounted unit facility at the South Shore Cultural Center's grounds Sunday night. One of the horses was treated after being sprayed with a fire extinguisher and another was cut the leg.
The reward was contributed by the Police Chaplain's Ministry and the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen
- Ice jams on Rock River force evacuations
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 'Louder Than A Bomb' Poetry Slam 9 min ago
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt... 21 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day Family Party
44 min ago