NC truck driver killed in I-80 accident
September 20, 2012 (MORRIS, Ill.) (WLS) -- All lanes were shutdown going eastbound on Interstate 80 Thursday afternoon near Morris after a fatal accident involving two semis and a vehicle.
Illinois State Police said Norman Hargus,41, of Lenoir, North Carolina, was pronounced deceased on the scene. The other drivers were hospitilized with non-life threatening injuries, police said.
Police continue to investigate.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Governor, Mayor in high-stakes game of Chicago hold 'em
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos