NC truck driver killed in I-80 accident
September 20, 2012 (MORRIS, Ill.) (WLS) -- All lanes were shutdown going eastbound on Interstate 80 Thursday afternoon near Morris after a fatal accident involving two semis and a vehicle.
Illinois State Police said Norman Hargus,41, of Lenoir, North Carolina, was pronounced deceased on the scene. The other drivers were hospitilized with non-life threatening injuries, police said.
Police continue to investigate.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 8 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
5 min ago