NC truck driver killed in I-80 accident
September 20, 2012 (MORRIS, Ill.) (WLS) -- All lanes were shutdown going eastbound on Interstate 80 Thursday afternoon near Morris after a fatal accident involving two semis and a vehicle.
Illinois State Police said Norman Hargus,41, of Lenoir, North Carolina, was pronounced deceased on the scene. The other drivers were hospitilized with non-life threatening injuries, police said.
Police continue to investigate.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 25 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached 50 min ago
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Chicago remembers radio legend Larry Lujack
7 min ago
- Holiday Shopping Tips from the BBB
23 min ago