Man dies after Chicago River fall
September 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Southwest Side man died after emergency crews pulled him out of the Chicago River.
The incident happened near North Michigan Avenue and East Wacker Drive early Friday afternoon.
A passerby noticed 26-year-old Antonio Peterson in the water and jumped in to help.
Peterson was pulled out of the water by diver's police.
He was taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, where he died.
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell 39 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting 9 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy 34 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 38 min ago
- South Loop shooting injures 1 41 min ago
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case 8 min ago
- Blackhawks trail Red Wings 3-1 in NHL playoff series
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number 58 min ago
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
38 min ago
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at...
39 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
9 min ago
- Frozen kefir: Think yogurt, but tangier and...
28 min ago