Woman shot in Camden apartment building
CAMDEN, N.J. - September 23, 2012 -- Police in Camden are investigating a shooting in a hi-rise apartment building that left one woman wounded.
It happened around 2:30 Sunday morning at the Northgate 1 apartment complex on the 400 block of North 7th Street.
On the 15th floor of the building police found a woman in her 20s shot in the neck. She was taken to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
No word on the victim's identity.
Police are still investigating what sparked the shooting.
new jersey, camden, shooting, local/state
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake