Chicago Muslims protest riot-sparking film
September 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A protest was held in Chicago by Muslims demanding that freedom of speech in the United States be limited.
The protesters objected to that anti-Muslim film that has sparked riots around the world.
Organizers say insulting a religion should be a criminal offense punishable by imprisonment.
They say freedom of speech should not be allowed in such cases.
- CPS students, teachers protest as closures begin 9 min ago
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident 6 min ago
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CPS students, teachers protest as closures...
9 min ago