Chicago Muslims protest riot-sparking film
September 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A protest was held in Chicago by Muslims demanding that freedom of speech in the United States be limited.
The protesters objected to that anti-Muslim film that has sparked riots around the world.
Organizers say insulting a religion should be a criminal offense punishable by imprisonment.
They say freedom of speech should not be allowed in such cases.
- Winter storm spreads mixed precip across Chicago area
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother 45 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos