Open house set on Route 47 interchange project on I-90, the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway
September 24, 2012 (DOWNER'S GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Illinois Tollway and Del Webb's Sun City will host a public open house Tuesday for the Illinois Route 47 Interchange Project on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) to provide community members with a construction update.
The open house was scheduled from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sun City Prairie Lodge, which is located at 12880 Del Webb Boulevard in Huntley.
Members of the public are invited to view informational displays, learn about ongoing construction and ask Tollway staff questions about the project, which the Tollway says will improve access for drivers traveling to and from communities along Illinois Route 47.
For more information from the news release, click here.
local, roz varon
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos