Open house set on Route 47 interchange project on I-90, the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway
September 24, 2012 (DOWNER'S GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Illinois Tollway and Del Webb's Sun City will host a public open house Tuesday for the Illinois Route 47 Interchange Project on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) to provide community members with a construction update.
The open house was scheduled from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sun City Prairie Lodge, which is located at 12880 Del Webb Boulevard in Huntley.
Members of the public are invited to view informational displays, learn about ongoing construction and ask Tollway staff questions about the project, which the Tollway says will improve access for drivers traveling to and from communities along Illinois Route 47.
For more information from the news release, click here.
local, roz varon
- Church van crash kills 5 in Vandalia, Illinois
- United Dreamliner 787 lands at O'Hare 3 min ago
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- School closings march protests CPS consolidations
- Donald Trump plaintiff: Someone must stand up to 'Celebrity...
- Mixed reviews for Red Line Reconstruction rush hour
- Tinley Park man charged with carjacking ex-wife
- Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
- Man accused of sexually assaulting, abusing teen girls
- 'Jammin' at the Zoo' concerts announced 17 min ago
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Photos: Eva Longoria on night of wardrobe malfunction
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Lunch Break
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos