Open house set on Route 47 interchange project on I-90, the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway
September 24, 2012 (DOWNER'S GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Illinois Tollway and Del Webb's Sun City will host a public open house Tuesday for the Illinois Route 47 Interchange Project on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) to provide community members with a construction update.
The open house was scheduled from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sun City Prairie Lodge, which is located at 12880 Del Webb Boulevard in Huntley.
Members of the public are invited to view informational displays, learn about ongoing construction and ask Tollway staff questions about the project, which the Tollway says will improve access for drivers traveling to and from communities along Illinois Route 47.
For more information from the news release, click here.
local, roz varon
- Spring-like day followed by snow 34 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 40 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute