Open house set on Route 47 interchange project on I-90, the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway
September 24, 2012 (DOWNER'S GROVE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Illinois Tollway and Del Webb's Sun City will host a public open house Tuesday for the Illinois Route 47 Interchange Project on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway (I-90) to provide community members with a construction update.
The open house was scheduled from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sun City Prairie Lodge, which is located at 12880 Del Webb Boulevard in Huntley.
Members of the public are invited to view informational displays, learn about ongoing construction and ask Tollway staff questions about the project, which the Tollway says will improve access for drivers traveling to and from communities along Illinois Route 47.
For more information from the news release, click here.
local, roz varon
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year