Evergreen Park teachers and school board resume talks
September 24, 2012 (EVERGREEN PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Contract talks between the Federation of Teachers and school board resumed in Evergreen Park on Monday.
The union filed a strike notice on September 13th, and teachers could hit the picket lines as early as Friday.
Sticking points include salary, health insurance and retirement benefits.
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal 4 min ago
- Exclusive: Boy 'on alert' after surviving pit bull attack
- Judge orders day care worker released from jail
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Religious display vandalized at Daley Plaza
- Sites suggested for George Lucas museum in Chicago
- Ravinia tickets on sale Thursday for 2014 concert season
- NTSB head calls for rail tank car changes
- Wortham lawsuit settled with Mississippi gun dealer
- Summer Infant recalls 800K baby monitors
- Divvy passes 1 million trip milestone in 9 months
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game