Evergreen Park teachers and school board resume talks
September 24, 2012 (EVERGREEN PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Contract talks between the Federation of Teachers and school board resumed in Evergreen Park on Monday.
The union filed a strike notice on September 13th, and teachers could hit the picket lines as early as Friday.
Sticking points include salary, health insurance and retirement benefits.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos