Evergreen Park teachers and school board resume talks
September 24, 2012 (EVERGREEN PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Contract talks between the Federation of Teachers and school board resumed in Evergreen Park on Monday.
The union filed a strike notice on September 13th, and teachers could hit the picket lines as early as Friday.
Sticking points include salary, health insurance and retirement benefits.
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 20 min ago
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
44 min ago