3rd person dead from West Nile in DuPage County
September 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A third person in DuPage County has died from the West Nile virus, the county's health department announced Monday.
The DuPage County Health Department says there have been 25 confirmed human cases of West Nile virus countywide.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 33 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held 34 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27 27 min ago
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting 50 min ago
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
24 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the...
33 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open,...
34 min ago
- The Ditka you didn't know
42 min ago