Resurfacing project beginning at O'Hare Airport
September 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A resurfacing project gets under way Monday night on the primary road leading in and out of O'Hare Airport.
The project affects Interstate 190 from Bessie Coleman Drive to the airport. It's not expected to have a big impact on drivers. That's because the work will be completed during nightly lane closures from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
The project should be wrapped up by November 15th.
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Ill. House approves gun plan opposed by Quinn 13 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case
- Blackhawks trail Red Wings 3-1 in NHL playoff series
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number 1 min ago
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old