Northwestern student Harsha Maddula, 18, missing
September 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 18-year-old sophomore who is studying pre-med at Northwestern University in Evanston has gone missing.
Harsha Maddula disappeared just after midnight Saturday morning. Friends saw him leaving an off-campus party. Later, they realized he wasn't with them as they walked to another party.
Maddula's parents flew in from Long Island, New York, on Monday. His mother says Harsha is diabetic.
Northwestern University police have sent an e-mail to students and staff to contact them if they have any information. They are also studying tapes and other electronic records from campus.
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie 13 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 45 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 38 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
13 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
45 min ago