Northwestern student Harsha Maddula, 18, missing
September 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 18-year-old sophomore who is studying pre-med at Northwestern University in Evanston has gone missing.
Harsha Maddula disappeared just after midnight Saturday morning. Friends saw him leaving an off-campus party. Later, they realized he wasn't with them as they walked to another party.
Maddula's parents flew in from Long Island, New York, on Monday. His mother says Harsha is diabetic.
Northwestern University police have sent an e-mail to students and staff to contact them if they have any information. They are also studying tapes and other electronic records from campus.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S. 21 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos