Elgin man sentenced in Chihuahua killing
September 27, 2012 (ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Elgin man has been sentenced to two years in prison for killing his roommate's pet Chihuahua.
Kane County prosecutors say the incident happened in May.
Prosecutors says 20-year-old Oscar Guerrero was drunk when he grabbed the dog, named "Daisy," and threw her at a wall, killing her.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos