Elgin man sentenced in Chihuahua killing
September 27, 2012 (ELGIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Elgin man has been sentenced to two years in prison for killing his roommate's pet Chihuahua.
Kane County prosecutors say the incident happened in May.
Prosecutors says 20-year-old Oscar Guerrero was drunk when he grabbed the dog, named "Daisy," and threw her at a wall, killing her.
- Nelson Mandela dead at age 95 43 min ago
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social media 30 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 31 min ago
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune 2:05 AM 54 min ago
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- 2 men charged in Homewood bank robbery
- Illinois governor signs pension overhaul into law
- Cops: Woman, 51, who hit 3 cars in West Loop was high
- Chicagoan dies in 1-car Skokie tree crash
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- Bears' Cutler, Briggs out vs Cowboys
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
31 min ago
- Nelson Mandela dead at age 95
43 min ago
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social...
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos