Jail fight sends 4 Cook County maximum-security inmates to hospital
September 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A fight in one of Cook County jail's maximum security divisions injured four inmates.
The brawl among the inmates began after 9:30 p.m. Thursday in Division 9. Jail guards responded quickly to break up the fight.
Four inmates were hospitalized Friday. No guards were hurt.
An investigation into what started the fight was under way.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 30 min ago
- Girl, about 3, found dead in Riverdale woods 27 min ago
- Toddler missing on South Side 3 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos