Jail fight sends 4 Cook County maximum-security inmates to hospital
September 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A fight in one of Cook County jail's maximum security divisions injured four inmates.
The brawl among the inmates began after 9:30 p.m. Thursday in Division 9. Jail guards responded quickly to break up the fight.
Four inmates were hospitalized Friday. No guards were hurt.
An investigation into what started the fight was under way.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas