Irving Park hit-and-run surveillance photos show suspected SUV
October 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police released new information in the search for the driver involved in a hit-and-run accident on September 24.
A 52-year-old man on his bike was critically injured in the 4100-block of West School Street in the Irving Park neighborhood. Police released surveillance photos of the suspected vehicle early Wednesday.
In the accident, the victim was thrown from his bicycle and onto the windshield of the SUV before he landed in the street. The driver got out of the vehicle and asked the victim if he was okay then drove off.
Chicago police say they believe the SUV involved was 1998 to 2000 Silver Toyota RAV4.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 59 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
59 min ago
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos