Rosemont police squad car hits limousine
October 3, 2012 (ROSEMONT, Ill.) (WLS) -- A suburban Rosemont police officer is hospitalized after his patrol car hit a limousine.
The limo driver says that the officer had just turned on his lights and siren when the cars collided at Higgins and Mannheim roads.
The squad car spun out and hit a sign near the intersection.
The limo driver was treated for a scratch at the scene.
There is no word on whether the police officer was injured.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 21 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 43 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 40 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Blind man survives track fall as LA train arrives 16 min ago
- Go offline for National Day of Unplugging 6 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77