Rosemont police squad car hits limousine
October 3, 2012 (ROSEMONT, Ill.) (WLS) -- A suburban Rosemont police officer is hospitalized after his patrol car hit a limousine.
The limo driver says that the officer had just turned on his lights and siren when the cars collided at Higgins and Mannheim roads.
The squad car spun out and hit a sign near the intersection.
The limo driver was treated for a scratch at the scene.
There is no word on whether the police officer was injured.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond 24 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 42 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 5 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Return Wisely
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos