Bernie Mac Foundation to cut ribbon on UIC clinic
October 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Bernie Mac Foundation will cut the ribbon Friday morning on a new Sarcoidosis Clinic at UIC.
The comedian, actor and Chicago native lost his battle to the disease in 2008.
Friday also would have been his birthday.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 18 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 32 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River mouth
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 16 min ago
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch 2 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
16 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
18 min ago