Bernie Mac Foundation to cut ribbon on UIC clinic
October 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Bernie Mac Foundation will cut the ribbon Friday morning on a new Sarcoidosis Clinic at UIC.
The comedian, actor and Chicago native lost his battle to the disease in 2008.
Friday also would have been his birthday.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...