Berwyn Red Line station to close for renovation
Friday, October 05, 2012
October 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Another CTA Red Line station closes for renovation on Friday.
The Berwyn station will close just before midnight.
Crews will make improvements to the station house, tracks, viaducts and concession spaces.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- CPS adds 3 schools to turnaround list 2 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- BNSF Metra trains moving again after semi crash at Kedzie 16 min ago
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher found OK 58 min ago
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos