Stroger Hospital ER wait times down
October 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The time it takes to see a doctor at Stroger Hospital's emergency room is down.
So far this year, the average wait time to see a doctor is less than two hours, according to The Chicago Tribune.
That's about an hour less than patients waited last year.
The announcement comes just as Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle and the hospitals' CEO prepare to cut more than 300 vacant jobs from the system.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 24 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 12 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
22 min ago