Riverside train hits, kills man
October 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man died after a freight train hit him in west suburban Riverside.
Authorities say the incident happened just east of a crossing near Longcommon Road at approximately 7 p.m. Friday.
The incident caused delays of up to one hour for trains in both directions on the Metra Burlington North Santa Fe line.
There was no word Saturday on the man's name.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos