Neighbors welcomed to Wrigley Field for Open House
October 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Cubs may not be playing in October again this season, but for the 12th straight year, the team held Open House for Wrigleyville residents Saturday.
The Cubs gave out free food and drinks and even let people play catch on Wrigley Field.
The team also opened Wrigley Field to local police officers and fire fighters and their families.
The Cubs finished the regular season with 61 wins and 101 losses.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 4 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say 9 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
44 min ago