Man dead after South Side shooting
October 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a man is dead after a shooting in Chicago's South Side.
The shooting happened at around 1 p.m. Saturday on the 4300 block of South Marshfield Avenue in the Back of the Yards neighborhood.
Officials say three men suffered gunshot wounds.
A 27-year-man was killed.
His name has not been released.
Two others were injured and are in stable condition.
Police say the shooting is possibly gang-related.
No one is in custody.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 28 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 34 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed 8 min ago
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge 39 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
42 min ago