Man dead after South Side shooting
October 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a man is dead after a shooting in Chicago's South Side.
The shooting happened at around 1 p.m. Saturday on the 4300 block of South Marshfield Avenue in the Back of the Yards neighborhood.
Officials say three men suffered gunshot wounds.
A 27-year-man was killed.
His name has not been released.
Two others were injured and are in stable condition.
Police say the shooting is possibly gang-related.
No one is in custody.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 54 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 59 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 29 min ago
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released 37 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos