Man dead after South Side shooting
October 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a man is dead after a shooting in Chicago's South Side.
The shooting happened at around 1 p.m. Saturday on the 4300 block of South Marshfield Avenue in the Back of the Yards neighborhood.
Officials say three men suffered gunshot wounds.
A 27-year-man was killed.
His name has not been released.
Two others were injured and are in stable condition.
Police say the shooting is possibly gang-related.
No one is in custody.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather 31 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject 13 min ago
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery 41 min ago
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- 'Frozen' takes top box office spot with $31.6M
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police 32 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game...
31 min ago