Navy Pier hosts improv comedy fest
October 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's long history of improv was on full display Sunday night at Navy Pier.
The first ever Four-Star Comedy Fest had folks chuckling in the Grand Ballroom.
Some of Chicago's best known improv performers from Second City, and along with several other improv troupes, weaved intricate and funny stories for the crowd.
From mocking newscasts to poking fun at politics, the performers kept the crowd's attention.
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student 8 min ago
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Evanston school takes action after reports of 'sexting'
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets 5 min ago
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Monk accused in Antioch child luring out on bond
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos