Navy Pier hosts improv comedy fest
October 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's long history of improv was on full display Sunday night at Navy Pier.
The first ever Four-Star Comedy Fest had folks chuckling in the Grand Ballroom.
Some of Chicago's best known improv performers from Second City, and along with several other improv troupes, weaved intricate and funny stories for the crowd.
From mocking newscasts to poking fun at politics, the performers kept the crowd's attention.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes 3 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 8 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
8 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park...
3 min ago