2 injured in CTA bus crash with car
October 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two people were hurt early Monday when a CTA bus collided with a car on Chicago's Near South Side.
The accident happened shortly before 4 a.m. at Cermak and Halsted.
The two people injured were taken to Stroger hospital, but their injuries were not life -threatening.
About a dozen passengers were on the bus at the time and refused treatment on the scene.
Chicago police are still trying to determine who is at fault for the crash.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking