S. Side robberies target food delivery drivers
Oct. 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There has been a series of robberies targeting food delivery drivers in Chicago's South Side Marquette Park neighborhood.
The latest incidents happened late last week. The first was Friday afternoon in the 6700-block of S. Campbell. The second came on Saturday night, one block over, in the 6700-block of S. Maplewood.
In both cases, the victims were delivering food when they were confronted by three offenders.
One displayed a handgun and the men got away with money and the food.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition 21 min ago
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine says 45 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day...
21 min ago