Indiana man allegedly robbed Lockport, Glen Ellyn banks
October 9, 2012 (LOCKPORT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Charges were pending Tuesday against an Indiana man suspected of robbing a pair of suburban banks.
Surveillance pictures from a hold up on October 2 at the Standard Bank in Lockport show a well-dressed man approaching a teller. The man shows a handgun and orders the employee to place money in a bag.
Police say they caught the man over the weekend after he allegedly held up a bank in suburban Glen Ellyn.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in 7 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas