Indiana man allegedly robbed Lockport, Glen Ellyn banks
October 9, 2012 (LOCKPORT, Ill.) (WLS) -- Charges were pending Tuesday against an Indiana man suspected of robbing a pair of suburban banks.
Surveillance pictures from a hold up on October 2 at the Standard Bank in Lockport show a well-dressed man approaching a teller. The man shows a handgun and orders the employee to place money in a bag.
Police say they caught the man over the weekend after he allegedly held up a bank in suburban Glen Ellyn.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...