Mark Ditka, ex-Bears coach Mike Ditka's son, gets 2nd DUI since May, report says
October 10, 2012 (DEERFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- The son of former Chicago Bears Coach Mike Ditka is facing DUI charges, according to a published report.
The Chicago Tribune reports Mark Ditka was pulled over one block from his suburban Deerfield home early Sunday. Police say they found a bottle of hydrocodone in his car.
The 49-year-old reportedly refused to take a breathalyzer or to give a blood sample.
Mark Ditka was arrested and charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance.
This is his second DUI arrest since May.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake