Mark Ditka, ex-Bears coach Mike Ditka's son, gets 2nd DUI since May, report says
October 10, 2012 (DEERFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- The son of former Chicago Bears Coach Mike Ditka is facing DUI charges, according to a published report.
The Chicago Tribune reports Mark Ditka was pulled over one block from his suburban Deerfield home early Sunday. Police say they found a bottle of hydrocodone in his car.
The 49-year-old reportedly refused to take a breathalyzer or to give a blood sample.
Mark Ditka was arrested and charged with DUI and possession of a controlled substance.
This is his second DUI arrest since May.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits