Boy, 3, found dead in home
October 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators are trying to determine if abuse caused the death of a 3-year-old Chicago boy.
Adrien McLemore died Sunday evening after he was found unresponsive at a home in the 4000-block of West 115th Street. The Department of Children and Family Services is looking into allegations of abuse and neglect.
No charges have been filed and an autopsy was inconclusive pending further studies.
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 36 min ago
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee 24 min ago
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance 2 min ago
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday 28 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Alex Spourdalakis mom, godmother take 5th in court 54 min ago
- Couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost in Mich.
- Firefighter in prison for wife murder still gets pension
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
23 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures...
36 min ago
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
2 min ago
- Yale Elementary students face reality of...
21 min ago