Boy, 3, found dead in home
October 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators are trying to determine if abuse caused the death of a 3-year-old Chicago boy.
Adrien McLemore died Sunday evening after he was found unresponsive at a home in the 4000-block of West 115th Street. The Department of Children and Family Services is looking into allegations of abuse and neglect.
No charges have been filed and an autopsy was inconclusive pending further studies.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle 50 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions: 1 ticket worth $1 million sold in Chicago 8 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
50 min ago