New city budget to have no new taxes or fees
October 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- New details emerged Tuesday night about the budget Mayor Rahm Emanuel will unveil Wednesday.
There is a $300 million hole in the 2013 budget.
ABC7 is told the mayor plans no new taxes or fees in his proposed budget.
The mayor is also expecting extra revenue in his budget next year thanks to an improving economy.
The mayor will make his budget plan public when he addresses the city council at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples 20 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos