New city budget to have no new taxes or fees
October 9, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- New details emerged Tuesday night about the budget Mayor Rahm Emanuel will unveil Wednesday.
There is a $300 million hole in the 2013 budget.
ABC7 is told the mayor plans no new taxes or fees in his proposed budget.
The mayor is also expecting extra revenue in his budget next year thanks to an improving economy.
The mayor will make his budget plan public when he addresses the city council at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition 11 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million 54 min ago
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...