Man from Canada killed in Chicago shooting
October 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating a deadly robbery.
Police say the body of 39-year-old Gary Clark of Ontario, Canada, was found inside a semi-truck parked in a vacant lot near 58th and Aberdeen.
Investigators believe the man was shot and killed when several men tried to rob him.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Governor, Mayor in high-stakes game of Chicago hold 'em
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos