3 hurt, including officer, in South Side crash
October 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A crash has injured a police officer and two other people on Chicago's South Side.
Police say a vehicle struck a police squad car just before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday near 75th and Union in the city's Englewood neighborhood.
The impact caused the first car to roll over, landing upside down on its roof. Police arrested two people after the crash.
The two people and the police officer were taken to hospitals.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight' 12 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 28 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
12 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before...
10 min ago