Flight diverted to Chicago after passenger pushes others
October 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A United Airlines flight was diverted to O'Hare Airport early Thursday morning because of an unruly passenger.
Flight 934 was travelling from Los Angeles to London when the incident happened.
Authorities say a female passenger pushed other passengers and a member of the flight crew.
The woman was not charged because the flight was over Canada at the time of the disturbance.
Passengers were switched to other flights.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field 52 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 29 min ago
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault 57 min ago
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
29 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier...
52 min ago
- Happy Ditka Day! 'Da Coach' jersey retired...
19 min ago