Lawyers request minimum security for Cellini
October 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Former Springfield powerbroker William Cellini's lawyers are hoping to make his time in prison as easy as possible.
Cellini's lawyers requested Wednesday that he be placed in a minimum-security prison camp outside Montgomery Alabama.
Last week Cellini was sentenced to a year and a day in prison for conspiracy.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight' 2 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 18 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
2 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before...
1 min ago