Lawyers request minimum security for Cellini
October 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Former Springfield powerbroker William Cellini's lawyers are hoping to make his time in prison as easy as possible.
Cellini's lawyers requested Wednesday that he be placed in a minimum-security prison camp outside Montgomery Alabama.
Last week Cellini was sentenced to a year and a day in prison for conspiracy.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash 44 min ago
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77