Murdered teen was South Shore Drill Team member
October 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenager who was shot and killed on Chicago's South Side earlier this week was a well-liked member of the South Shore Drill Team.
The group's founder says Jonathan Williams was an exceptional performer.
Arthur Robertson says the drill team and his instructors are feeling his loss. Williams was shot Monday near 74th and Dorchester.
No arrests have been made.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 20 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders 22 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics 30 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 18 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 15 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant 12 min ago
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape 15 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
20 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos