Murdered teen was South Shore Drill Team member
October 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenager who was shot and killed on Chicago's South Side earlier this week was a well-liked member of the South Shore Drill Team.
The group's founder says Jonathan Williams was an exceptional performer.
Arthur Robertson says the drill team and his instructors are feeling his loss. Williams was shot Monday near 74th and Dorchester.
No arrests have been made.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 31 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD