Gunman wanted in fatal shooting, home invasion in Chatham
October 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a 21-year-old man was shot in the head during an apparent home invasion on the city's South Side.
The victim was pronounced dead Thursday around noon at the scene in the 600-block of East 87th Place in the Chatham neighborhood.
Police are searching for the suspect.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus