Woman stabs man who let her use his phone, police say
October 12, 2012 (VALPARAISO, Ind.) (WLS) -- A Valparaiso woman is charged with battery for stabbing a man who tried to help her after a car crash.
Billie Jo Moore, 49, is accused of attacking a man who allowed her into his house to use his telephone. As Moore was leaving, she allegedly grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed him. The victim was stabbed in the chest and underwent surgery to repair damage near his heart.
Investigators say Moore appeared to be under the influence of drugs.
Bond was set at $50,000.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains