Report: Feds probing Jesse Jackson Jr.'s finances
October 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A report says investigators are looking into Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.'s finances.
The Sun-Times reports federal authorities are investigating alleged suspicious activity surrounding the congressman's U.S. House finances.
A spokesman for Jackson says he's unaware of any investigation.
Jackson recently returned to Washington after a stay at the Mayo Clinic, where he received treatment for a bipolar disorder.
The FBI will neither confirm nor deny that an investigation is under way.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 5 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- Derrick Rose No. 3 in NBA Jersey sales 26 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
5 min ago