Report: Feds probing Jesse Jackson Jr.'s finances
October 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A report says investigators are looking into Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.'s finances.
The Sun-Times reports federal authorities are investigating alleged suspicious activity surrounding the congressman's U.S. House finances.
A spokesman for Jackson says he's unaware of any investigation.
Jackson recently returned to Washington after a stay at the Mayo Clinic, where he received treatment for a bipolar disorder.
The FBI will neither confirm nor deny that an investigation is under way.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin