Silent parade for fallen firefighters, victims
October 12, 2012 (LISLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A silent parade was held in the western suburbs Friday night in a tribute to fallen firefighters and fire victims.
Fire trucks travelled from Hinsdale to Lisle with their red lights on but sirens shut off.
Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, Westmont, Downers Grove and Lisle teamed up for this 18th annual event.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand