6 charged in Maine West hazing case
October 12, 2012 (DES PLAINES, Ill.) (WLS) -- New details have emerged about an alleged hazing case involving soccer players at Maine West High School.
Friday night, Des Plaines police told ABC7 that six players were charged Thursday with misdemeanor hazing and battery.
Those charged are between 15 and 17 years old.
Another player says team members were pushed.
The district has temporarily reassigned five coaches including two teachers.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 31 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears 18 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death 39 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way 57 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as alderman 56 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
5 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
31 min ago