Melrose Park man Alejandro Escobar charged in River North nightclub fight
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A west suburban man is being held on $800,000 bond after he allegedly used his car to run down two people outside a Chicago nightclub.
Police say 37-year-old Alejandro Escobar ran over two men for laughing at his female companion.
The incident happened last weekend in the 100-block of West Ontario.
Escobar has been charged with attempted first-degree murder.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot 12 min ago
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos