Melrose Park man Alejandro Escobar charged in River North nightclub fight
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A west suburban man is being held on $800,000 bond after he allegedly used his car to run down two people outside a Chicago nightclub.
Police say 37-year-old Alejandro Escobar ran over two men for laughing at his female companion.
The incident happened last weekend in the 100-block of West Ontario.
Escobar has been charged with attempted first-degree murder.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 50 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL 47 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 53 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing 37 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death 23 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka 14 min ago
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77