Melrose Park man Alejandro Escobar charged in River North nightclub fight
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A west suburban man is being held on $800,000 bond after he allegedly used his car to run down two people outside a Chicago nightclub.
Police say 37-year-old Alejandro Escobar ran over two men for laughing at his female companion.
The incident happened last weekend in the 100-block of West Ontario.
Escobar has been charged with attempted first-degree murder.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side 26 min ago
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson 41 min ago
- Fatally shot alleged robber suspected in Harvey cop shooting 29 min ago
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case