1 hurt in Chicago Lawn police-involved shooting
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police shot and injured a man early Saturday in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood.
At approximately 2 a.m., officers responded to a call about several robberies in the 6700-block of South Artesian. When police interviewed three men, they say one man ran off. Officers say as they chased him, he pointed a weapon at an officer, who shot and wounded the suspect.
No police officers were hurt.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 33 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day... 39 min ago
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD