FBI search for bank robbery suspect
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI is on the hunt for a man they say robbed a Roscoe Village bank on Friday.
The robbery happened just before 4:30 p.m. at the First Chicago Bank in the 3200 block of North Damen Avenue.
Authorities say the man, believed to be in his 30's, handed a note to the teller and then fled with the an undisclosed amount of cash.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the police.
- Fardon nominated for US Attorney of Northern District IL 9 min ago
- Verdict reached in Donald Trump civil trial in Chicago 7 min ago
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2
- Pritzker's Commerce Secretary confirmation hearing begins
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- 24 sets of twins break record in Wilmette 5th grade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos