FBI search for bank robbery suspect
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI is on the hunt for a man they say robbed a Roscoe Village bank on Friday.
The robbery happened just before 4:30 p.m. at the First Chicago Bank in the 3200 block of North Damen Avenue.
Authorities say the man, believed to be in his 30's, handed a note to the teller and then fled with the an undisclosed amount of cash.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call the police.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 To Go, December 12, 2013
15 min ago