Latino Fashion Week celebrates designers
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Latino Fashion Week wrapped up its celebration of designers with a fashion show Saturday night.
In its sixth year, Latino Fashion Week honors Images of Fashion, turning a spotlight on the industry behind the lens.
This was the final event of the celebration.
ABC7's Sylvia Perez served as emcee of the festivities.
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos