Latino Fashion Week celebrates designers
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Latino Fashion Week wrapped up its celebration of designers with a fashion show Saturday night.
In its sixth year, Latino Fashion Week honors Images of Fashion, turning a spotlight on the industry behind the lens.
This was the final event of the celebration.
ABC7's Sylvia Perez served as emcee of the festivities.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 3 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident 20 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Thousands gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
3 min ago