Latino Fashion Week celebrates designers
October 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Latino Fashion Week wrapped up its celebration of designers with a fashion show Saturday night.
In its sixth year, Latino Fashion Week honors Images of Fashion, turning a spotlight on the industry behind the lens.
This was the final event of the celebration.
ABC7's Sylvia Perez served as emcee of the festivities.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games 41 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home